For your peace of mind, we carry out a number of safety precautions in line with Government guidance for cleaning companies. We are happy to discuss individual preferences, but we carry masks, gloves and shoe coverings as a matter of course and our vehicle is equipped with hand sanitiser.
- Cleaners will wash their hands when entering a home using soap and water for 20 seconds. Hands will be washed regularly, particularly after blowing our nose, sneezing or coughing, and when leaving the property. Our vehicle is equipped with hand sanitiser
- We will maintain a safe distance (at least two metres) from any household occupants at all times. We also ask that clients stay in a different room during cleaning
- We will ensure good ventilation where we are working, including opening windows when the weather permits
- We will pay special attention to “high touch” areas, such as door, cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables and countertops
- Surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned then disinfected using an antibacterial surface spray
- Warm water will be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors to maximise the effectiveness of our cleaning products
- We will wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (60°+) after every use
Communication with our clients is an absolute priority so if you need further information about the products we use or any of our services please feel free to get in touch and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
If it’s important to you it’s important to us and we feel it’s crucial to discuss and respect the views of our clients but equally we hope they will reciprocate in order that we can reach a mutually satisfactory arrangement. L&L